It is the policy of Project Management Consultants LLC to respond appropriately to claims
of copyright infringement. We will process and investigate notices of alleged
infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) and other applicable copyright laws.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, all notifications of
claimed copyright infringement should be submitted to
Jeffrey R. Appelbaum, our Designated Agent.
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the
owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if
multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification,
a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject
of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled,
and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the
Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an
eectronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the
material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its
agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under
penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the
owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If a notification of claimed copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you (the "Subscriber") and you wish to submit a Counter Notification, such Counter Notification must be in the form of a written communication provided to the Designated Agent listed above that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been
disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or
access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the Subscriber has a good faith belief
that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification
of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The Subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the
Subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial
district in which the address is located, or if the Subscriber's address is outside
of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Service Provider may be
found, and that the Subscriber will accept service of process from the person who
provided notification or an agent of such person.
Copyright (C) 2005 - 2013 Project Management Consultants LLC. All Rights Reserved.