Dana has extensive project management experience overseeing daily project operations of new build projects and working directly with clients, vendors, hotel brand managers, project managers, owners, consultants and purchasing agents. She participates in the entire design process, from development through specification and documentation to site installation, inspection and opening. Her responsibilities include selecting fabrics, finishes, furniture, lighting, art and accessories, as well as space planning, making reselections and resolving budget and delivery issues.
Dana also has experience working with architects of record and design assistance contractors to generate contract documents, producing millwork and construction documents and drawings, and generating graphical representations used for marketing and milestone presentations.
Prior to joining PMC, Dana worked for firms in Detroit as a senior project manager, interiors studio director, project manager and designer. She received her NCIDQ certification from the Council for Interior Design Qualification (CIDQ) in 2003.
- Johnson Control Hall of Fame Village, Canton, OH
- The Centennial Building (925 Euclid Ave.), Cleveland, OH
- Statler Building Renovation, Cleveland, OH
Representative Projects (prior firms):
- Hilton Des Moines Downtown, 2018
- Hilton Cleveland Downtown, 2016
- Aloft Detroit, 2013
- IHG Hub Concept, 2013
- Detroit Athletic Club, 2012
- Four Seasons Punta Mita, 2011
- Delta Bessborough, 2011
- Four Seasons Orlando, 2010
- Four Seasons Nile Plaza, 2010
- Four Seasons Dublin, 2009
- Four Seasons Punta Mita, 2009
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay, 2008
- Marriott Metairie at Lakeway, 2007
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans, 2006
- Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel, 2005
- Bishop’s Lodge, 2004