Matthew L. Solomon, AIA, NCARB, LEED GA
Matt focuses on leading project development and design, partnering with ownership entities and coordinating professionals of all disciplines to achieve outstanding results. His experience encompasses a wide range of building types and project delivery methods.
Prior to joining PMC, Matt was Director of Design & Construction with The Millennia Companies. His responsibilities included managing the strategic and hands-on development of all properties in the company’s portfolio as well as establishing the vision for new construction and rehabilitations that set the highest possible standards for design, durability and quality.
- Casa Devon Apartments, South Miami Heights, FL - Full project renovation of a 211-unit senior housing community (Owner's Representative)
- Azure Estates, Riviera Beach, FL – Full project renovation of a 216-unit affordable housing community (Owner’s Representative)
- Cordoba Courts, Opa Locka, FL – Interior and exterior improvements at a 175-unit affordable housing community (Inspection/Coordination Services)
- Florala portfolio, various locations from Tampa to Titusville, FL – Full project renovation of 548 units of affordable housing (Owner’s Representative)
- Jacksonville, FL portfolio – Full project renovation of 768 units of affordable housing (Project Consultant)
- Jernigan Gardens, Orlando, FL – Full project renovation of a 256-unit affordable housing community (Owner’s Representative)
- Emerald Palms, Dania Beach, FL – Full project renovation of a 312-unit affordable housing community (Owner’s Representative)
Notable Projects (previous firm):
- Key Center: Engaged architects, construction managers and consultants to execute $22 million of improvements to 57-story office tower, attached 400-room Marriott hotel and surrounding site.
- Garfield Building and Marble Room: Led design of the adaptive re-use of an historic 11-story office building and connected grand bank hall into luxury residences and high-end restaurant. Gained approval for historic tax credit financing, partnered on marketing and lease-up efforts, awarded for “Creative Adaption of a Significant Interior".
- GMF Portfolio: Organized six architectural firms and three construction managers for the task of inspecting, scoping, planning, designing and gaining HUD, housing authority and municipality approval for 37-property portfolio across eight states.
- Savanna Landing: Conversion of a 336-unit affordable apartment community in Tulsa, OK.
- Registered Architect, Florida
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- LEED Green Associate
- Certified, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards