- Inspir Embassy Row, Washington, DC (Investor’s Representative) – Adaptive transformation of former 1920’s hotel structure along Massachusetts Avenue (aka “Embassy Row”) into high-end senior apartments, assisted living and memory care facilities. Currently overseeing the project’s development of budget, design, authority approvals and construction. Utilizing historic tax credits, and projected to achieve LEED Silver certification, this 174-unit facility is due for completion in Fall of 2024.
- Merritt Place Estates, Florida City, FL (Owner’s Representative) – Renovation of a 159-unit affordable housing community, including intensive accessibility upgrades at select dwellings and common amenities. Primary management of the construction team of architect and contractor as they coordinate with property staff to execute improvements.
- Casa Devon Apartments, South Miami Heights, FL (Owner’s Representative) – Full project renovation of a 211-unit senior housing community, including significant infrastructural reconfiguration for roof-top solar panel array and system integration.
- Azure Estates, Rivera Beach, FL (Owner’s Representative) – Transformation of a 216-unit affordable housing community, where some local officials considered the best solution was to tear down the housing due to condition and security concerns. Leadership of the development, design and construction team that gained approval to renovate this family property, add a significant new central community facility, and implement security upgrades and exterior re-design that has been lauded for the turn-around of the property and the outlook for the families living there.
- Cordoba Courts, Opa Locka, FL (Owner’s Representative) – Renovation inside and out of a 175-unit affordable housing community. Includes numerous new architectural elements integrating the existing structures with new to meet local design guidelines, along with interior updates to electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems.
- Emerald Palms, Dania Beach, FL (Owner’s Representative) – Full property renovation of a 312-unit affordable housing community, with site amenities, drainage improvements and infrastructure across 5 city blocks.
Notable Projects (previous firm)
- Key Center – Engaged architects, construction managers and consultants to execute $22 million of improvements to 57-story office tower, attached 400-room Marriott hotel and surrounding site.
- Garfield Building and Marble Room – Led design of the adaptive re-use of an historic 11-story office building and connected grand bank hall into luxury residences and high-end restaurant. Gained approval for historic tax credit financing, partnered on marketing and lease-up efforts, awarded for “Creative Adaption of a Significant Interior”.
- GMF Portfolio – Organized six architectural firms and three construction managers for the task of inspecting, scoping, planning, designing and gaining HUD, housing authority and municipality approval for 37-property portfolio across eight states.
- Savanna Landing – Conversion of a 336-unit affordable apartment community in Tulsa, OK.
- U.S. Green Building Council
- Member, American Institute of Architects
- Registered Architect, Florida
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- LEED Green Associate
- Certified, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- University of Cincinnati, B.A., 1995,